NRL Tip 8 Posted on March 16, 2017March 16, 2017 | Posted by Computer Operator What is NRL Tip 8? NRL Tip 8 (also known as NRL Tipping or Tote Sports) lets you bet on the 2017 NRL season in a pool with other keen punters. To play, simply pick the teams that you think will win in a round of NRL (or pick both teams if you’re not sure). If all your selections are correct, you’ll receive a dividend based on the pool size and the number of winners. How do I place an NRL Tip 8 bet? Head over to the TABtouch sports page on your desktop or mobile device and select the ‘Tote Sports‘ menu. From there, placing your bet is as easy as 1, 2, 3! I’m ready! How do I start? Great! If you don’t have a TABtouch account already, you can open one in minutes by clicking here. Otherwise, click the button below to go straight through to the markets. Bet Now How do bet payouts work? With NRL Tip 8, punters go up against each other instead of the bookmakers. Whilst the fixed odds provide a good guide for each match, the nature of a pooling system means that you’ll sometimes get better or worse odds – use this to your advantage if you think you can predict the pool! Once the last game has finished, the pool (minus commission) is divided up among the winners, similar to the way a Tote Racing bet works. How do carry-over jackpots work? Just like in racing, funds from previous pools that are not won will carry-over to next round’s pool. For example: if there is no winner in the NRL Round 1 competition, the pool will carry-over into the NRL Round 2 competition. This process continues until a winning combination is selected. Jackpots tend to inflate the pool total and give you the chance to get higher dividends on your bet. How do draws work in NRL tipping? In NRL Tip 8 you can select either team to win, but there is no draw option. In the occurrence of a tied NRL match only 20% of the net prize pool can be won (with the other 80% carried over to the next round).