Get your money faster with TABtouch’s Past the Post Payouts on all Australian fixed odds racing win and place single bets.
TABtouch now pays fixed odds dividends shortly after interim tote results are available, so you collect as soon as possible.
Plus – never miss out because of a protest again when you bet with TABtouch fixed odds!
If your runner is first past the post and then relegated under an upheld protest you still win. The winnings will be in your account or ready to collect at any TAB outlet before the stewards have even decided on the protest outcome.
TABtouch pay both results when a protest is upheld, so if your selection is promoted after a protest, your winnings will be available once the race results are finalised.
Protest Payouts are available on all Australian fixed odds racing win and place single bets and includes any selections that finish in the official fixed odds placings.
- Applicable to all bets placed via TABtouch account or at a WA TAB outlet.
- Applies to Win, Place and Each Way fixed odds single racing bets.
- Available on all Australian Thoroughbred, Greyhound and Harness races.
- Available on ‘Final Field’ fixed odds markets only.
- Not applicable to multi bets – bets that form part of a multi bet will be settled based on the final race result.
- Not applicable to futures bets under ‘All In’ conditions, exotic or tote bets.
- Maximum payout under interim conditions or protest payout is $2,000 per customer per race.